Photographic exhibitions and commendations
Page last reviewed 9 December 2018
Exhibitions and commendations
- Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize 2012. Semi-finalist in this prestigious contemporary photography competition.
- Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize 2011. Finalist in this prestigious contemporary photography competition and touring exhibition. “Australia’s wealthiest photographic portrait competition.”
- Head On 2009. Finalist in photographic portrait competition and exhibition. “Head On is the nation’s major innovative showcase for Australian portrait photography, reflecting a vibrant, diverse cross-section of new and traditional photographic practices.”
- ACMP Projections 2009. Highly Commended. Morgan’s work is included in the competition’s promotion video.
- sub·cul·ture, a joint show with Paul McDonald, Mardi Gras Festival Bar, Oxford Hotel, Darlinghurst, Sydney, 18 February – 10 March 2009.
- Portfolio review by the Australian Centre for Photography, Sydney, 12 November 2008.
- Mardi Gras Photo Team, at World Square and various other locations in Sydney, February-March 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Mardi Gras Photo Team slideshow 2007 at the Australian Centre for Photography, Paddington, Sydney, February 2008.
- In Your Face portrait exhibition, Stone Gallery, Paddington, Sydney. October 2007.
- Mardi Gras Photo Team 2007, Darlinghurst PhotoArt project, Oxford Street, Sydney. March-April 2007.
- RGB Sydney Photobloggers’ group exhibition at Café Giulia, Chippendale, Sydney. September 2006.